About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog, I am a knitter among other things. I read, a lot, probably has something to do with the fact that I'm an English major! Right now I'm in Spring mode, as you can see! I have a desire to hone my skills as a writer and this blog should help me out a lot! Thanks for stopping by!

March 21, 2011

Fail

See, I am not good at this. Not at all. I have a habit of forgetting things, or just simply not doing them. So today I determined to be an adult and get crap done. That's right I am going to DO ALL THINGS. I'm going to put on my big girl panties and deal with it.

See, I've started already. I keep intending to come to this blog and write but I put it off. I have a lot to say, just no desire to say it. I could really use this blog, to help with my writing. I am after all in a line of study that requires much writing and it's not like I have anything better to do. Well, let me rephrase that, it's not like the things I do are more important. There.

So what have I been up to? Well school chiefly. Though I am behind on studying and I made a few promises that I haven't completely fulfilled yet. But I'm getting there. It takes a lot of self discipline to get through college, and to do it well. Sometimes I forget the work that's involved and I fall behind but I plan on getting ahead and making myself do what needs to be done.

I'm also playing in a couple knitting tournaments. The first is Nerd Wars, and the second is Starfleet Fiber Art Corps. Both are on ravelry and I am playing on Team Enterprise for one and USS Kitchener for the other. It has been interesting keeping up my knitting on the deadlines that we do have. And I am feeling a little like I bit off more than I can chew. But I shall prevail and have buckets of fun in the mean time.

So, here we are. I made a blog post! I'm not sure what kind of post it really is, but it is something which is always better than nothing! I need these little exercises to help me express myself more freely and I aim on keeping it up! I hold myself to it!! So in parting I bide you adieu and:

Well Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment